Monday, January 4, 2010

#000 intro

Hello and welcome!

Since the end of last year, I've been contemplating on doing "something-a-day" project to challenge myself creatively. I promise you it was not because I watched Julie and Julia :) So, at the end of December 2009, I was writing down my 2010 resolution and one of my high-priority resolution was to spend more time reading the Bible. I thought that I could probably combine it with my attempt on doing "something-a-day" project.

And then, Light of Days was officially born.

I know I said that it's a "day-to-day" project, but in reality, Saturday is when I go to church and often becoming my really-really-busy day. Sunday is when I try to do absolutely nothing and just spend time with my hubby. So, I'll just be committing to do it every workdays for now. Knowing how easily distracted I could be most times, it's a challenge in itself already!

It's a project that tackles my discipline, spiritual maturity, and creativity, all at the same time. I'm interested to see how it all coming to be at the end of 2010! I hope you are following my journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment