Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#006 not the healthy

Err... apologize for skipping two days! No worries, I'm still here and I'm not giving up, haha. I haven't been feeling well for the last couple of days (and today as well :(), and not to mention, I've been really busy, too.

I've actually been thinking a lot about this project. It actually takes a good amount of time. So, I'm thinking of a way to cut down on time and do it more effectively. Ah, I know this is not even the end of January! Not that I'm giving up, but I'm trying to make this project more doable in the midst of my busy days, especially with the school coming up. I just don't want this to end up being a burden for me, while I intended it to be a daily creative outlet and just pure fun.

Anyway, we'll see. Here's today's wallpaper :)

Matthew 9:10-13
While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew's house, many tax collectors and “sinners” came and ate with him and his disciples. When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and ‘sinners’?” On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”




















{DOWNLOAD}
320 x 480 (iPhone, Blackberry Storm)
1024 x 768
1280 x 1024
1920 x 1200

No comments:

Post a Comment