Monday, January 4, 2010

#001 let there be light

I think this verse is so very appropriate to start off this project. I got this when I was just reading the beginning of Genesis last week. Yep, I'm trying to start reading the bible all over again, following this particular one-year-reading system from YouVersion. It's been great so far :)

This design is actually based on a typography project I did a while ago in college.
















{DOWNLOAD}
320 x 480 (iPhone, Blackberry Storm)
480 x 320 (Blackberry 7200, 7500, Bold series)
1024 x 768
1280 x 800
1280 x 1024
1440 x 900
1600 x 1024
1680 x 1050
1920 x 1200


One note, though: I was not planning to spend more than 30 minutes a day doing this project. I want this to be a fun, creative, but quick project. Apparently, coming up with a good idea, executing it, resizing it to several wallpaper sizes, and post them to the web takes a while. Especially the resizing part. Today I spent more than 20 minutes alone on resizing. Sometimes I wish that all computers in the world have the same screen size dimension :) But they are not.

On this one, I've resized it to 9 different sizes. However, next time I think I might just reduce it. The reason is so that this can actually be something I'm sure I can be faithful on doing everyday, instead of just a boring resizing project :) My plan is that if you want to request a particular size of a particular design, give me a shout and I'll post that particular size for you. Good deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment