Friday, January 22, 2010

#008 the plague of frog

Exodus 8:1-6
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs.  The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.’ ”  Then the Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Stretch out your hand with your staff over the streams and canals and ponds, and make frogs come up on the land of Egypt.’ ” So Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and covered the land.

So, I am now done with Genesis on my One Year Bible reading, yay! It's quite a milestone for me, alright. :) I read Exodus 8 today, which is mostly tells us the story of the plagues that God brought to Egypt because Pharaoh wouldn't let the Israel people to leave Egypt.

Okay, this design might be really creepy for some people. I don't have any intention at all to scare you! I just think that this is a reminder that God can do anything to defend His people who believes in Him, to include flooding the city with frogs. If this is not creepy enough, I might do the plague of flies tomorrow :) *lol*




{DOWNLOAD}
320 x 480 (iPhone, Blackberry Storm)
1024 x 768
1280 x 1024
1920 x 1200

No comments:

Post a Comment